GoodLuck Metal Corporation is a leading supplier and fabricator of prominent quality Alloy 20 Angle having accurate dimensions and perfect specifications as per the client’s requirements.
Alloy 20 Angle
- Alloy 20 is a nickel-iron-chromium-based austenitic superalloy in addition to copper and molybdenum. This alloy is highly resistant to pitting and crevice corrosion in all harsh environments.
- It has excellent mechanical strength and general corrosion resistance in high temperature and environmental ranges.
- We are using the best quality alloy 20 bought from a trustworthy supplier for manufacturing Alloy 20 Angle.
- These angles offer remarkable resistance to acidic and sulfuric attacks. We supply a wide range of Alloy 20 Angle / Channel at a reasonable price which is suitable for diverse industrial application purposes.
- It is also important to determine if the necessary corrosion resistance can be achieved within the given environment.
Alloy 20 Angle Characteristics are as follows
- Provides remarkable resistance against acid attack for corrosion prevention.
- Excellent resistance in stress cracking conditions.
- Better mechanical properties.
- Excellent Fabric ability.
- It gives you minimum carbide precipitation.
- The characteristics are at the border between stainless steel and nickel due to the high nickel content. The alloy is therefore referred to either as stainless steel or as a nickel alloy.
- The material, which has excellent mechanical properties both at ambient and elevated temperatures of up to 930°F (500°C), is readily fabricated using the common industrial techniques.
- Alloy 20 is mostly available in different forms; which includes plates, sheets, bars, welded and seamless tubes, and pipes, wires, and fittings such as weld-necks, long welding necks, elbows, returns, reducers, pipe nipples, tees, blinds, and socket welds.
- Alloy 20 is mostly used alloy in various applications. Alloy angle is mostly used that is manufactured by hot-rolled carbon steel, alloy 20, etc. this angle is L- crossed section with two legs- equal and unequal type because the use of these products is in general applications. 90-degree angle and the channel are most commonly used.
Industries Where Alloy 20 Angle is Applicable
- Chemical Processing.
- Food processing.
End-use applications include storage tanks, mixing tanks, agitators, pump and valve parts, food processing equipment, fasteners, and fittings.